Thank You, December 23

  • johnatnws
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
      Brothers,

      I wish to thank Emer Credo, Jay McCarthy, and Kevin Craddock from ACTS for joining with me in the Honor Guard at St. Theresa on Decmeber 23.

      John
      Commander, Seton
    • johnatnws
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2015

        Dear Sir Knights,

        I wish to thank Bob Balog, Emer Credo, Rafael Gonzalez, and Steve Saiget for joining me in the Honor Guard at St. John Neumann on Wednesday, December 23 for the celebration of the final evening of the Simian Gabi.

        I thank Bob Balog for helping to arrange the logistics for the Fourth Degree at St. John Neumann.

        I thank the Filipino community for there very gracious hospitality that followed the Mass.

        John Bradley

        Commander

        Merry Christmas!