Thank You, August 24

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2013
      Dear Sir Knights,

      I wish to thank Gene Borelli, Matt Cerroni, Ray Cook, Jim Hanlon, Kevin Jones, Pat Koten, John Silvi, and Rick Webb for joining me in the honor guard for the funeral Mass of Paul Dolenc.

      I wish to thank Dave Wilson for the loan of his regalia for this event.

      John
      Commander
    • Jerry Shaw
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2013
        A trip down memory lane, seeing the names of so many old friends.  I've seen Pat and Dave recently, but best wishes to all in Seton Assembly.  I will be coming to the National Shrine on September 8th and hope to see a lot of you.

        Fraternally,

        Jerry Shaw, PGK, PFN
        District Two Deputy