Assembly Namebadges for distribution

  • vigor2@...
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2013
      Good morning Sir Knights.  I currently have the following name badges in my possession for your use.  I will have them at the 1st meeting of our Fraternal year next Wednesday at St. Thomas a'Becket Church/School at 7:30 pm.  Please plan to attend, take an active role in participation and collect your name badge.  You are asked to wear it - with pride - at your Church as well as during the Assembly meetings.

      Andrew Wavrek
      Tom Reed
      Thomas Carter
      Greg Cranley
      Ken Beltinek
      David Craven
      Bill McInerney
      Ed Walinsky
      John Claman
      Joe Barbaretta
      Jim O'Brien
      Bill Brown
      Mike Dressman
      Art Garcia
      Dan Vitiello
      George Melendez

      If you do not have a badge - you should - please contact me about making arrangements to secure one.

      I look forward to seeing all of you at YOUR Assembly meeting next Wednesday.

      Vivat Jesus

      Jay McCarthy, FDD, PGK, PFN
      Faithful Admiral

      703 477-5934

    • vigor2@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2013
        My apologies - missed 1 more - Komarbonn Holl - I have your name badge as well.  I hope to see you next week as well.

        Jay, FA

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
          Do you have one for Don Kennedy?

          Thanks