Re: [External] [EBSetonAssembly1781] Color Guard request for Installation

  • Slattery, Cole [USA]
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
      Thanks Jay. You are the only Sir Knight  I have heard from.

      Brothers, we're looking for at least 3. If you are available to support please let me know.

      Vivat Jesus!

      Cole

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 27, 2013, at 8:19 AM, "vigor2@..." <vigor2@...> wrote:

      I will be available to attend in Regalia Cole.  Cole - Have you heard back from any other Sir Knights yet?

      Sir Knights - if you can assist with this Installation on Saturday nite, it would be greatly appreciated.  Our Color Corp. Commander has loaner Regalia.  Thank you!

      Date: June 29th.

      Jay, FN
      703 477-5934

      Jay,

      Know you are no longer the FN but was wondering if you could pass along to the new FN and Commander that Blessed Louis Martin council #15256 in Ashburn and in service to St. Theresa Parish will be having their Officer Installation after the 5:30 Mass. I am the incoming Grand Knight and am asking for 3-4 SK's in regalia for our installation.  The State Deputy and his wife will  be in attendance as will Father Guest who is always thrilled when we have an Assembly presence.

      Vivat Jesus!

      Cole