Fwd: [Louis Martin KofC] Brother Bill McLaine

  • vigor2@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      Please keep SK Bill in your prayers.

      Thank you!

      Jay, FN

      -----Original Message-----
      From: John_McLaine <John_McLaine@...>
      To: slatteryjc <slatteryjc@...>; Louis-martin-kofc-ashburn <Louis-martin-kofc-ashburn@...>
      Sent: Fri, Jun 21, 2013 8:46 am
      Subject: RE: [Louis Martin KofC] Brother Bill McLaine

      Hello Fellow Brothers,

      Thank you for all the prayers, they truly work miracles. My Father is doing very well and has never lost his positive spirit. He will be moved on Monday from Washington hospital center across the street to NRH where he will spend his remaining time in rehab (2 weeks). This actually is a small miracle since NRH is where he recovered from his stroke and he knows all the physicians and staff so this will help ease the transition and he will be somewhere familiar.  I will be sure to let him know that you all are keeping him in your prayers.

      Thank you all for the kind words and prayers, everyone has been wonderful to us during this tough time!

      Fraternally,

      John Mc Laine