Fwd: John Germain

  • vigor2@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      Please continue prayers for SK John.

      Thank you.

      Jay, FN
      -----Original Message-----
      From: John Germain <johngermain@...>
      To: Connie Morrissey <connie.morrissey@...>; David Lawlor <dlawlor@...>; David Wilson <dlw449@...>; Fr. Paul Grankauskas <p.grankauskas@...>; Fr. Tim Harris <uffenian@...>; Jay McCarthy <vigor2@...>; Melainie Baker <mbaker@...>; Robert Dunphy <rdunphy@...>
      Cc: momsstb <momsstb@...>; johngermain <johngermain@...>
      Sent: Thu, Jun 20, 2013 9:55 pm
      Subject: John Germain

      John came home from the hospital today; he’s tired and has slept most of the afternoon.  We still don’t have too many answers about what happened, why it happened, and how to recognize the problem if it happens again.  But anyway, and most important, he is home, and I believe that is the power of prayer.

      We would like to thank all of you for your prayers and support.

      Dorothy Germain