Exemplification Deadline Reminder

  • Robert Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      Dear Brother Sir Knights:

      This is a reminder that the deadline to register for the Exemplification banquet and / or ladies' program is one week from today -- Fri., 4/26.

      I have received payment from:
      John Germain
      Jay McCarthy
      Dennis Riley
      Dave Wilson

      Please contact me with any questions or concerns.  I hope to see many of you there to support our candidates.

      Vivat Jesus!

      Fraternally,
      Rob

      Robert Henry, PFN

      Faithful Admiral
      St. Elizabeth Bayley Seton Assembly #1781
      "For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice but rather of power and love and self-control." - 2 Tim 1:7

      Chancellor
      Good Samaritan Council #6175
      "To each individual the manifestation of the Spirit is given for some benefit." - 1 Cor 12:7