Fwd: [Navigators] Installation Mass for AMS Auxiliary Bishop Coyle -- April 25, 2013

  • vigor2@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      Good morning Sir Knights.  I look forward to as many of you to join me at the Basilica for this installation of Msgr. Coyle.  This is truly an honor and privilege to participate.

      Vivat Jesus

      Jay, FN
      703 477-5934

      From: Tom Trudeau [mailto:trudeau7369@...]

      The Knights of Columbus Fourth Degree will provide an Honor Guard for the Installation Mass of Msgr. Coyle as the new AMS Auxiliary Bishop. The Mass will take place at the Basilica of the National Shrine for the Immaculate Conception in Washington, DC, on Thursday, April 25, at 2:00 PM.  Although this is a weekday afternoon, we are hoping for a large turnout.

      We will muster at 12:30 PM at the Immaculate Heart of Mary Chapel on the lower level.  Regalia boxes may be left here during the Mass.  When you arrive,  please sign in at the sheets which will be available in the chapel.

      Dress will be black tux with the National pin, service regalia with NO swords.

      Please send this information out to your Marshal(s) and your Navigators as soon as possible so that we can maximize our turnout.  Please respond to me with the number of SK’s you expect from your district by April 22.

      EVENT:  Installation Mass of Msgr. Coyle as the new AMS Auxiliary Bishop
      DATE:  Thursday, April 25
      TIME:  Mass at 2:00 PM; muster at 12:30 PM
      LOCATION:  Basilica of the National Shrine for the Immaculate Conception
      ADDRESS:  400 Michigan Ave. NE Washington. DC
      MUSTER:  Immaculate Heart of Mary Chapel on the lower level
      DRESS:  black tux with the National pin, service regalia with NO swords

      Thank you

      Vivat Jesus

      Tom Trudeau
      Provincial Marshal