Re: [EBSetonAssembly1781] Fwd: [Louis Martin KofC] Re: Holy Thursday Clelbration of the Lord Supper

  • Hunter McCluer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26 2:24 PM
      Worthy Knight ,

      I completely agree with and support your proposal.

      Vivat Jesus,

      Hunter

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 25, 2013, at 4:23 PM, vigor2@... wrote:

      Good afternoon Sir Knights.  A reminder to all who were not present at last week's Assembly meeting - your services as a Knight, Sir Knight and most of all as a Cathlic gentleman are needed this week.  Please see request for assistance below from St. Theresa's Parish; your respective Parish has needs as well.  Do not wait for a call to step up - you know what to do!

      Thank you in advance for your support in making Holy Week a less stressful one for Our Priests as well as for those dedicated Brothers who are always there to do their part!

      Vivat Jesus!

      Jay, FN 1781