Reminder - Elizabeth Bayley Seton Assembly Meeting Wednesday, March 20th at 7:30

  • vigor2@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Good morning Sir Knights.  Please plan to attend YOUR Assembly meeting this Wednesday, March 20th at 7:30 pm at St. Joseph school, Room 214.  The rosary will be said followed by the business meeting ending with Fraternity and refreshments at my house.  All are welcome; spouses are encouraged to attend the rosary and to join us at the house immediately following the meeting.

      I am seeking ideas regarding the format for this year's scholarship program; we'll have at least 2 Brother Knights to vote in that evening; initial discussion with take place regarding the 2013-2014 nomination process.  Your input is appreciated.........

      Have a great day everyone.  See you Wednesday!

      Vivat Jesus

      Jay, FN #1781
      703 477-5934

      Jay & Margie's place: