Fwd: [Navigators] FW: Supreme Knights Statement on Election Of Pope Francis I

  • vigor2@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 3:24 AM
      Good morning Sir Knights.  Vivat Jesus!

      Jay, FN  #1781
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Alba Family <albai@...>
      To: 'navigators navigators' <navigators@...>; districtmarshal <districtmarshal@...>; secretary <secretary@...>; districtstaff <districtstaff@...>; associatemarshals <associatemarshals@...>; fourthdegreeteam <fourthdegreeteam@...>; formermasters <formermasters@...>; fsconnors <fsconnors@...>; George Fontaine <FONTNEG@...>; David Todd <datodd@...>; vavs <vavs@...>
      Sent: Wed, Mar 13, 2013 8:28 pm
      Subject: [Navigators] FW: Supreme Knights Statement on Election Of Pope Francis I

      In case you missed Supreme’s announcement.

      From the Supreme website:

      Supreme Knight Carl Anderson and the 1.8 million members of the Knights of Columbus extend cordial best wishes and prayers to our newly elected pope. The election of Pope Francis - the first pope from the American hemisphere - highlights the fact that America is the continent of baptized Christians, and a place of central importance to the faith today. Pope Francis is well known also for his emphasis on charity - the first principle of the Knights of Columbus. Both in our efforts for evangelization and in our charitable work, we will strive with him to bring the light of Christ to the people of our continent during his historic pontificate.
      https://www.kofc.org/un/common/graphics/1px_transparent.gif
      Fraternally,
      Cy
      Sent from VAKofC.org mail server