Fwd: 4th degree Renewal of Obligations Ceremony Wednedsay, February 20th at St. Joseph

  • vigor2@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
      Good morning Sir Knights.  I sincerely hope to see you tomorrow evening at the monthly meeting/Renewal of Obligations.  We plan to start the rosary NO Later that 7:30 (please be on hand around 7:20 so we can keep to the schedule), followed immediately by opening the meeting to begin the Renewal of Obligations, led by our District Master, Cy Alba.  Following the Renewal of Obligations, an abbreviated Assembly meeting will take place, ending with Fraternity and Refreshments in the meeting room.

      For clarity, spouses are welcome/encouraged to join us for the rosary.  Our Ladies are welcome to retire to the main lobby during the brief meeting and will be WELCOMED to join all for the Fraternity & Refreshments.

      Have a great day gentlemen.

      Vivat Jesus

      Jay, FN #1781
      703 477-5934