Fwd: Sweats for Vets - Directions and agenda
- Good evening Sir Knights. Here are the directions and agenda for the annual Sweats for Vets this Saturday. I look forward to seeing you at this wonderful event for our Vets!
Jay McCarthy, FN #1781-----Original Message-----
From: F Nauer <fwnauer@...>
To: Frank Nauer <fwnauer@...>; Phil Rusciolelli <pbrusciolelli@...>; Dottie Hough <dottie.hough@...>; violet.sowabadders <violet.sowabadders@...>; Max Gutierrez <cdrvfw1177@...>; Bob Lazaro <boblazaro@...>; Kristin Umstattd <kumstattd@...>; Rob Henry <rhhenry@...>; Dave Crew <davidcrew@...>; Cy Alba <albai@...>; Eric Haldeman <erichaldeman@...>; Bob Hodge <rchodge2@...>; Jay Skidmore <jjs2440@...>; Ed Nauer <nauer643@...>; Rod Nefsky <nefsky@...>; American Legion <steven.curtis@...>; Jay McCarthy <vigor2@...>; Moses Miller <dmiller57ks@...>; Tom Hudes <tomhudes@...>; steve <steve@...>; bjfbruce <bjfbruce@...>; Dan Letson <dan.letson@...>
Sent: Wed, Jan 2, 2013 5:14 pm
Subject: Sweats for Vets - Directions and agendaWe are down to the last couple of days for this years Sweats for Vets program. Below are driving directions to the VA Medical Center and the final agenda. I hope to see you Saturday.
Please allow 1 hour driving time from Leesburg to the VA Medical Center. The VA Medical Center is located off of Route 9 in Martinsburg. The address is 501, Butler Ave, Martinsburg, WV 25405.
Directions to the VA Medical Center:
Agenda:9:00 The truck arrives at the VA Medical Center with the sweats10:00 - 10:30 Arrive at the VA Medical Center. Please report to room # 1B-114 and sign in10:30 - The Knights of Columbus Color Corps will post the colors and lead us in the Pledge of Allegiance10:30 - 11:00 Opening Remarks, review of procedures and picture taking policy11:00 - 1:00 Visit with the Veterans and present them with a sweat suit
- Take Rte. 7 West to Rte. 9 West (follow signs to Charles Town, WV)
- Go about 30 miles following signs to Route 9\Route 340 towards Martinsburg
- Follow Route 9 West towards Martinsburg to the Short Road Exit
- At the end of the exit ramp turn right and proceed thru the stop sign to the traffic light (Route 9)
- Turn left onto Route 9
- Go 1 mile to the VA Medical Center on the right, just past the 7-11 convenience store
- Proceed to the main parking lot and enter the hospital thru the lobby
Thank you again for your support of this program.
Frank Nauer, PFN
Veterans Administration Volunteer Service (VAVS) Representative
Holy Family Council 6831
Pope John Paul II Assembly #2914
The Knights of Columbus