1308July 4 Parade

  • johnatnws
    Jun 15, 2014

      Dear Sir Knights,

      Below are the details I have received for the July 4 parade.

      Please let me know if you can participate.

      I believe I have included the map that was sent as an attachment.

      John

      Commander

      Full Service Regalia with swords is our parade dress.

      As in years past we will have coffee, juice & donuts at Providence Hall at 8 AM and then will carpool to the parking garage at the Judicial Center in downtown Fairfax City.  If you can’t get to Providence Hall before 8:30 you can meet us in the parking lot at the corner of Page Ave & West St across from the Massey Building.  We are leading Division 5.

      We are in Division 5.  See the attached for our marshaling location which is the blue parking lot north of the Massey Building.  After the parade there will be a light lunch back at Providence Hall.

      Invite your family and friends to cheer for us as we march on the 4th of July.  They will enjoy dozens of other marching units, bands, floats, fire trucks, horses, BIG balloons and more.

      Vivat Jesus!

      Gerard Rutkowski (Gerry)

      Navigator, Fr Malloy Assembly #1894

      pastedGraphic.pdf