1307June 29, Color Corps Certification

  • johnatnws
    Jun 15, 2014

      Dear Sir Knights,

      Below is the information for the next certification.  If you are able to attend, please let me know so I can forward a head count to the district marshal.

      John

      Commander

      The next color corps training is Sunday, June 29, in Cape Charles. Dress for the certification is casual. SKs who own regalia should bring white gloves, chapeaux, service baldric, and sword. For those SKs without regalia,

      a few extra service baldrics and swords may be available.

      The color corps training is open to all Sir Knights.

      CERTIFICATION

      Sunday, June 29

      Color corps:  12:45 PM - 4:00 PM

      Host: Fr. Nicholas Habets Assembly, #1505

      Location:  St. Charles Church Parish Hall, 550 Tazewell Ave, Cape Charles 23310

      Directions may be found in the State Directory for Msgr. Edward Mickle Council #14263