1226Color Corps Requests this week

  • George Costigan
    Dec 22, 2013

      Sir Knights,

      I want to remind the Assembly of two opportunities for the 4th Degree to provide Color Corps for activities this week.

      1)      Bishop Loverde will be officiating at the last Simbang Gabi Mass of the cycle at Christ the Redeemer on Monday the 23rd. Muster time is 645 PM for the 730 PM service.

      2)      St. Theresa’s requested Color Corps participation for its Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve.

      While the Color Corps Commander is out of pocket, I have the loaner regalia for those Knights who wish to help out but do not have a set of their own to use.

      Call me at  703-927-2215 or email me if you need regalia. Reply back to me in email if you can help at either or both services.

      Vivat Jesus,

      George J. Costigan, Jr., PGK, FN

      Seton Assembly #1781

      www.setonassembly.org/