1225Friar's Christmas Message

  • Pat Kelly
    Dec 17, 2013

    Christmas Greetings to all Brother Sir Knights and their families. I pray you will all be blessed with the Lord’s presence as you celebrate His birth.

    I returned yesterday from a three week visit to south India – where I attended the opening of a chapel in our newest SMA house, and visited the other SMA houses where our students are studying and preparing to be SMA priests in Africa. As many of you already know, I was the first Superior of SMA India and spent 12 years there helping to get our Society off the ground. It was great to be back again and to see how well things there have developed in the past 12 years since I left. SMA India now boasts over 40 priests and more than 60 students. Praise God! Special thanks to those among you who are sponsors of our work and help to make this success possible.

    Now I’m back at my desk in Tenafly and am sending Christmas Greetings to you all (Letter attached).

    Please keep me in your own prayers.

    In Jesus’ Name

    Fr Pat Kelly SMA

    Faithful Friar