1222Leesburg Christmas Parade and No December Meeting

  • George Costigan
    Dec 10, 2013

      Sir Knights,

      I have just returned from our annual joint Christmas Dinner with John Paul II Assembly, where I was reminded that we do not have a December meeting due to the party. So, there will be no meeting this month.

      Knowing that you will miss being together with your fellow Sir Knights, I instead encourage you to attend the Leesburg Christmas Parade and march with the combined Assemblies on Saturday December 14th.

      We will muster in the parking lot of St. John the Apostle Catholic Church across from Ida Lee Park in Leesburg at 0930 on Saturday morning and move to the park area for a 1000 parade step-off.

      Vivat Jesus,

      George J. Costigan, Jr., PGK, FN

      Seton Assembly #1781

      www.setonassembly.org/