1221Upcoming Color Corps Events

  • johnatnws
    Dec 10, 2013
      Dear Sir Knights,

           I wanted to give a quick reminder about the three upcoming events.

           First, there is the Christmas parade in Leesburg this Saturday, December 14.  We will muster in the parking lot of St. John the Apostle Catholic Church across from Ida Lee Park in Leesburg at 0930 on Saturday morning and move to the park area for a 1000 parade step-off.

             Second, there is the Honor Guard for the Simbang Gabi at Christ the Redeemer on Monday, December 23 at 7 PM.  Muster is 6:30 PM.  No Swords.

           Third, there is the Midnight Vigil Mass at St. Theresa.  Muster is at 11:30 P.M., Christmas Eve, Tuesday.

           The Assembly has regalia to lend.  Please let our Faithful Navigator know if you need to borrow a set.

           Any questions or responses, please send them to our Faithful Navigator, George Costigan.

      John

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic