      From: Patrick Korten <patrick.korten@...>
      To: Seton Assembly Sir Knights <EBSetonAssembly1781@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Dec 9, 2013 10:38 pm
      Subject: [EBSetonAssembly1781] Christmas Party

      Sir Knights of Seton Assembly:

      Please be advised that the Christmas dinner tomorrow night at Our Lady
      of Hope Church will go ahead on schedule. The snow will be ending at
      mid-day, and afford ample opportunity for the roads to be cleared by the
      6:30 p.m. start time for our social hour. Dinner is at 7:00. Please
      remember to bring an unwrapped sweat suit for the January "Sweats for
      Vets" event.

      Right now, we have RSVPs from just eight Sir Knights, and with their
      wives, the total is 17 (my wife can't make it). We can accommodate at
      least several more couples without difficulty, and the fellows at John
      Paul II Assembly would welcome the additional guests. So even if you
      haven't formally RSVP'd, I encourage you to join us tomorrow (Tuesday)
      evening. Attire is tux and social baldric, and the cost is $25 per
      person. See you there!

      Pat Korten
      Faithful Captain
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic