1214Color Corps help still needed for December 7th

  • GCostigan
    Dec 3, 2013

      Sir Knights,

      Your help is urgently needed to support Color Corps actvities on December 7th.

      1) We need some more Sir Knights to help with the Confirmation at Christ the Redeemer. This is the first time in ages that our offer has been accepted and we meed to make a strong showing.

      2) We have two confirmations at St. Theresa's. We have some dedicated Sir Knights who will be able to do both, but we need some more help for either the morning, the afternoon, or both.

      Please let our Color Corps Commander or me know if you can help with the visible presence of the Fourth Degree at any of these services.

      Vivat Jesus,

      George J. Costigan, Jr., PGK, FN
      Seton Assembly #1781
      www.setonassembly.org/