1213Sweats for Vets

  • GCostigan
    Dec 3, 2013

      Sir Knights,

      If your parish is like my parish, Sweats for Vets made a slow start this Advent season.

      However, the number of vets in need of whatever support we can give them has continued to grow.

      Please encourage your parishes and councils to support the cause. Set up collection points at church and take the contributions from the parishioners. Remember to thank them for their generosity.

      Please bring a set with you to the Christmas dinner on the 10th (and if you haven't signed up for it - please do so at once with Pat Korten, our Faithful Captain!!).

      This is one small way to show our appreciation to those who have served.

      Vivat Jesus,

      George J. Costigan, Jr., PGK, FN
      Seton Assembly #1781
      www.setonassembly.org/