1212Second Request for Participation: Ordination at the Basilica - 8 December 13

  • GCostigan
    Dec 3, 2013

      Sir Knights,

      I have again been requested to ask all available Sir Knights to help with the ordination and installation of a new chaplain for the military archdiocese. If you are available at such short notice, please let me know ASAP so I can give a count to the District Master.

      His recent request follows:

      ******

      The Ordination is this Sunday, December 8 at 10:00 AM at the Crypt Church at the National Shrine.  Report Time: 9:00 AM at the chapel of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  We need 30-35 Sir Knights from Virginia. Please get the word out and let me know how many Sir Knights from your Assembly will be able to participate.  Don’t let the Province down!

      Fraternally,

      Cy

      District Master

      Vivat Jesus,