1211Leesburg Christmas Parade - December 14th

  • GCostigan
    Dec 3, 2013

      The Leesburg Christmas Parade will be held on Saturday, December 14th.
      We will muster in the parking lot of St. John the Apostle Catholic Church across from Ida Lee Park in Leesburg at 0930 on Saturday morning and move to the park area for a 1000 parade step-off.
      The parade has been lead by the 4th Degree Color Corps for many years and I am asking you as 4th Degree Sir Knights to make the effort to join us on the 14th.

      Our Color Corps Commander will be out of pocket, so please let me know if you need loaner regalia.

      Vivat Jesus,

      George J. Costigan, Jr., PGK, FN
      Seton Assembly #1781
      “We Have Much Work to Do”