1207Annual Christmas Party

  • Patrick Korten
    Nov 26, 2013
      Gentlemen:

      Once again this year, Seton Assembly will join John Paul II Assembly in holding a joint Christmas party.  It will take place on Tuesday, December 10, 2013.  As in the past several years, it will be held at Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church, at 46639 Cascades Parkway in Potomac Falls.  All members of Seton Assembly are warmly encouraged to attend, and to bring their wives.  Attire is black tux with social baldric.

      This year's cost is $25 per person, of which $20 covers the cost of food and beverages and $5 will be donated to Birthright in Leesburg.

      The menu will consist of roast beef au jus, charcoal grilled chicken breast w/ bacon and mushrooms, au gratin potatoes, tomato provencal, assorted breads, caesar salad and cheese cake w/strawberry topping.  Beverages include wine, beer, soda and water.

      Finally, our featured speaker this year will be Timothy Cooke, the Acting Director at the VA Medical Center in Martinsburg, WV.  Tim is an excellent speaker and very knowledgeable about the VA Medical System.  As you're all no doubt aware, the annual "Sweats for Vets" program that is cosponsored with JPII Assembly takes place at the Martinsburg VA Medical Center.  And since we're actively planning next year's event, which will take place in early January, attendees at this year's Christmas Party are invited to bring a new, unwrapped sweatsuit donation with them that evening.

      Seton Assembly members:  please RSVP to me as soon as possible at patrick.korten@...

      Pat Korten
      Faithful Captain
      Seton Assembly