1174Exemplification Update

  • George Costigan
    Oct 9, 2013

      Sir Knights,

      Based on information announced at the recent State Meeting by the Master, we have to plan that the Spring Exemplification will be held in…… Roanoke.

      There have been rumors going around that the Spring event would be her in Northern Virginia again, but apparently that is not the case.

      We therefore need to contact those candidates we have approved and see if, based on this news, they wish to attend the Fall event in Virginia Beach.

      Please work with our Worthy Admiral, Jay McCarthy, to contact the candidates in your home councils and encourage their registration.

      We are looking to have all of our information for the Fall exemplification assembled and sent to the Master by the 15th, so time is of the essence.

      Vivat Jesus,

      George J. Costigan, Jr., PGK, FN

      Seton Assembly #1781

      www.setonassembly.org/