1172Reminder, Columbus Day Parade

  • johnatnws
    Oct 3, 2013

      Dear Sir Knights,

      This is a reminder for the Columbus Day parade in Sterling is Saturday, October 12.  We will muster at 8:30 A.M. at the Barn.  I suggest not parking in the parking lot at the Barn.  There will be a room available for Sir Knights to change into their regalia and stow their boxes.  There will be coffee and donuts available starting at 8 A.M.  We will carpool at 9 A.M. to PVHS so as to muster by 9:30 A.M. at the parade starting point.  We will lead the parade at 10 A.M. from PVHS.  We will march to the Barn.  There will be hot dogs and refreshments after the parade.  The Assembly has sets of regalia to loan.  Please contact me if you need to borrow a set.

      John, Commander

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic