1158Reminder, August 31, Certification

  • John
    Aug 26, 2013
      Dear Sir Knights,

      This is a reminder for the certification this Saturday. Please RSVP if you plan to attend so I can provide a head count. I have heard from SK Ken Beltinck.

Dress for the certification is casual.  SKs who own regalia should bring white gloves, chapeaux, service baldric, and sword.  For those SKs without regalia, extra service baldrics and swords will be available.
The color corps certification is open to all Sir Knights. Directions for each location are available in the State Directory/web site.

      Saturday, August 31
 Color Corps: 8:30 AM–noon; please note earlier start time; no commander training.
Coffee and Doughnuts: 8:00 AM
. Host: Potomac Assembly.
Location: Mt. Vernon Council # 5998; 8572 Richmond Highway, Alexandria 22309
. Directions can be found in the state directory for Assembly 2204 or Council 5998.