1154September 8, Basilica

  • John
    Aug 18, 2013
      Sir Knights,

      A friendly reminder. If anyone needs regalia, please let me know. I have two sets to lend.

      John, Commander

All Honor Guard to participants are asked to register on-line using the following link:

      Special Notes:
The event begins at 12 noon and is expected to conclude by 3pm.  Please arrange to carpool with brother Knights if at all possible.  Spouses and family members are also encouraged to attend.
Honor Guard members are asked to report no later than 10am, exact location to be determined.
Regalia (as defined in the Color Corps Drill Manual): black tuxedo with chapeau, cape, gloves, service baldric, PG-113 pin, and mini jewels.  No swords.  The PG-113 pin is the official pin of the Fourth Degree, it is the one provided to each Sir Knight at the Exemplification.  The combined National Pin will not repeat, not be used at this event.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic