1150Elizabeth Bayley Seton Assembly Meeting - Wednesday, 21 August - St. Joseph's School, Room 214-215, Herndon, VA

  • George Costigan
    Aug 15, 2013

      Sir Knights,

      Our Monthly Assembly Meeting will convene this coming Wednesday, 21 August at St. Joseph’s School in Herndon.

      We start with the Rosary at 730 PM, our business meeting starts at 8PM, and fraternity will follow after the meeting adjourns.

      For those of you that we have not seen in some time, please come join us again. Some of you indicated to me that you did not know where the meeting location is – so I have embedded a link below.

      Vivat Jesus,

      George J. Costigan, Jr., PGK, FN

      Seton Assembly #1781

      “We Have Much Work to Do”