1146Color Corps Certification, August 10, Chesapeake

  • John
    Aug 5, 2013
      Dear Sir Knights,
      Below is a reminder for an upcoming certification. If you plan to attend, please let me know by Thursday so I can forward a head count.
      John,
      Commander

      Dress for the certification is casual.  SKs who own regalia should bring white gloves, chapeaux, service baldric, and sword.  For those SKs without regalia, extra service baldrics and swords will be available.

      Color Corps:9:00 AM–noon; commander:  12:30 PM -3:00 PM
      Coffee and Doughnuts: 8:15 AM
      Host: All Saints Assembly
      Location:  Prince of Peace Church, 621 Cedar Road, Chesapeake.  We will meet in the social hall.
      Directions can be found in the state directory for Assembly 2185 or Council 8240.