Here's a chance to experience The Realization Process - With Judith Blackstone

  • luckyme9999
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2011
      The Realization Process Workshop
      Embodied Nondual Awakening
      Led by Judith Blackstone
      Friday, September 9, 2011
      10:00-4:00 (with an hour break for lunch)
      At the Jeffrey Bihr Studio, 5390 Miles Avenue, Oakland (Rockridge, near Bart)

      The Realization Process is a direct approach to embodied nondual awakening. The Realization Process practices open the body, heart and mind to the all-pervasive transparency of nondual consciousness.
      In the Realization Process, the radical openness of nonduality is found by cultivating deep contact with the internal space of one's body. By fully embodying nondual consciousness, we uncover a qualitative, authentic experience of ourselves as individuals at the same time as we transcend our individuality.
      This work can help both beginning and experienced practitioners deepen and stabilize their realization. The workshop will also include the psychological and relational aspects of the Realization Process. When two people attune to nondual consciousness together, they experience a single spaciousness pervading them both as a unity. Judith will address participants' individual questions and obstacles to embodied nondual realization.
      Judith Blackstone is an innovative nondual teacher, psychotherapist and author. Her books include The Enlightenment Process, The Empathic Ground, The Subtle Self, and The Intimate Life. She developed the Realization Process and teaches it world-wide. She is the founding director of Nonduality Institute in New York City.
      Cost - $125
      For more information, email realizationctr@....
      To register for the workshop, go to www.realizationcenter.com/events.htm or send a check for $125 to Judith Blackstone, PO Box 1209, Woodstock, NY 12498 (please include your email or phone number).