NO POSTS??

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 2, 2004
      Indeed there have been no postings since May 24th. After all, it was a holiday week.

      Commuter Parking Advisory Committee

      -----------------------------------

      The last email/post I received was May 24th. Is there a problem with
      this group? Is there another group I should be joining? I'm not even
      getting MY own posts in an email.

      Moderator, please reply. Thank you.
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 2, 2004
        Me and over 20 of fellow residents think that this project is not only going to cost us commuters more but is going to make a bigger mess of an already
        congested Rt 18.

        We all moved into to East Brunswick to get away from the city traffic, but these days it takes close to 25 to 35 minutes to go from the Tower center to Rues lane.

        Again we all moved into a town (away from the city) so our wife�s and we could easily and quickly get home from either work or from a shopping trip.

        How does the Golden Triangle ease the traffic?

        Why is the light going across Rt 18 at Tices lane so long? It stays green for way too long and is absolutely unnecessary and holds back traffic from
        flowing on Rt 18.