Re: [Re: [EASSH] Assessment Center]

  • ANDY LOGAN
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2000
      Fortunately we only have to design one lesson for exercise one. Judy, you may
      want to do some comparisons on how some people in Greek or Roman cultures were
      discriminated against(perhaps slaves).

      I don't think there can be much preparation for exercise two- anybody have any
      thoughts?
      Andy Logan

      Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com
    • Fred Ravan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2000
        Where are you writing from?

        I attended a workshop yesterday in NC. If you are there, you should look
        into the NCEA workshop.

        Fred
        Columbia, SC