Re: [EASSH] Assessment Center

  • Judy_Flassing@mac.pattonville.k12.mo.us
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2000
      Dear Andy and All,
      Yes, I too hope we can help each other out with the Assessment Center. I
      have been looking over the stimulus material for "Exercise One, Using
      Primary Sources to Teach Multiple Perspectives." The primary sources they
      sent seem to be mainly showing one perspective, at least that was my first
      impression. It seems apparent that the questions for that exercise will
      focus on civil rights. The primary sources they sent have nothing to do
      with my curriculum so I am trying to think how to connect what they sent
      to what I teach which is ancient civilizations and the middle ages. There
      was an interesting documentary about George Wallace on PBS last Sunday and
      Monday nights. It was called "Setting the Woods on Fire." Did anybody
      else see it? Do the AYA/SS-H people have the same stimulus material we
      do?

      Hope to hear from all of you!
      Judy