Assessment Center

  • Andy Logan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2000
      Let's all try to find a time to use the chat function of this group.
      I think it could be helpful. We could form our own group across the
      country. I am anxious to talk to others on how we are to respond to
      the assessment center prompts!

      Thanks,
      Andy Logan
    • Judy_Flassing@mac.pattonville.k12.mo.us
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2000
        Dear Andy and All,
        Yes, I too hope we can help each other out with the Assessment Center. I
        have been looking over the stimulus material for "Exercise One, Using
        Primary Sources to Teach Multiple Perspectives." The primary sources they
        sent seem to be mainly showing one perspective, at least that was my first
        impression. It seems apparent that the questions for that exercise will
        focus on civil rights. The primary sources they sent have nothing to do
        with my curriculum so I am trying to think how to connect what they sent
        to what I teach which is ancient civilizations and the middle ages. There
        was an interesting documentary about George Wallace on PBS last Sunday and
        Monday nights. It was called "Setting the Woods on Fire." Did anybody
        else see it? Do the AYA/SS-H people have the same stimulus material we
        do?

        Hope to hear from all of you!
        Judy