Entry #3

  • wrpage77
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on Entry #3? I video taped a
      small group discussion/activity on political cartoons. Students looked
      at cartoons and found symbols and talked about how cartoons show
      history and stereotypes.They selected a cartoon and analyzed using
      small lap tops in the class. I am worried that this is not really
      hitting the promoting social understanding, but just civic competence.
      Any advise?