Entry 1

  • pops1995
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2006
      I was just wondering if their is a more organized way to complete
      entry 1 - I teach 8th grade S.S. and I have been having the students
      write about certain issues per chapter - having them be analytical,
      interpretive, persuasive and descriptive. I feel that their might be
      an "easier" way to organize this entry. Any ideas?? Thanks, Keith