CIVIC COMPETENCE?????

  • Andy Logan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 9:26 AM
      Somebody please help me with some advice.
      Entry 4 small group video stresse civic competence. Does this mean
      in the government participation sense? What if you teach geography
      or psychology? How do you work civic competence into a lesson on the
      geography of the Middle East? Has anybody got a clear idea of what
      civic competence means in the entry 4 sense??
      Thanks,
      Andy Logan