Must Have Teacher Interview Guide

  • interviewquestionsteacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2012
      I am a newly qualified teacher and I am very excited to work on my first job. I already applied to one of the most prestigious universities in our place yet I am a little bit hesitant if I can answer my interviewers' questions. I need to be prepared with that, which is why, I purchased Bright Sparks teacher interview questions book. Their comprehensive 140 pages book is equipped with helpful expert tips and 40+ teacher interview questions and answers that have really helped me. It was awesome as it was well written by an expert. Now, I am confident enough to face my interviewer and I am sure I will get the spot! Thanks Bright Sparks!

      To purchase call them at 0151 222 6961 Or visit http://www.teacherinterviewquestions.co.uk/