Entry 1

  • jkillham@bm.gcsd.k12.sc.us
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2001
      Will someone give me an example of a process goal?
    • pops1995
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2006
        I was just wondering if their is a more organized way to complete
        entry 1 - I teach 8th grade S.S. and I have been having the students
        write about certain issues per chapter - having them be analytical,
        interpretive, persuasive and descriptive. I feel that their might be
        an "easier" way to organize this entry. Any ideas?? Thanks, Keith