Re: [EASSH] Help!

  • Josephine Killham
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2000
      Thanks for the help and sharing what you did. It sounds great. I found a really good lesson at www.history.org using primary documents. The students read ads from the Virginia Gazette written by slave owners describing their runaway slaves. Their are several small group activities associated with it. I think that it would lend itself to the small group video. What do you think?

      <<< hunter@... 12/13 5:29p >>>
    • Carolyn Hunter
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 18, 2000
        It sounds like it could be a good source of student interaction. Good luck!