[Re: [Re: [EASSH] Assessment Center]]

  • Jhallokc@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2000
      I am thinking about focusing on Brown v. Board of Education, tying it
      directly to Plessy v. Ferguson. The only real contrasting artifacts
      I find related to that are the statement from Kilpatrick and the
      editorial cartoon of the man climbing the thorn/rose bush.

      On first reading, I thought there were several varied views shown
      there. And while there are certainly shades of views, it's hard when
      I try to focus on material for just one lesson.

      I must say, I'm amazed that more people haven't tied into this site
      in the past year. I found it, basically by accident, a couple of
      days ago while looking at the EA/LA site for a friend.

      Janet in Oklahoma City