Re: [Re: [Re: [EASSH] Assessment Center]]

  • ANDY LOGAN
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2000
      I am writing from Lexington, SC - LMS
      What school are you at Fred?

      When studying for entry one I find that the primary source material does not
      seem to provide much for teaching multiple perspectives.

      Anybody have any ideas?

      Thanks,
      Andy Logan

      Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com
    • Jhallokc@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2000
        I am thinking about focusing on Brown v. Board of Education, tying it
        directly to Plessy v. Ferguson. The only real contrasting artifacts
        I find related to that are the statement from Kilpatrick and the
        editorial cartoon of the man climbing the thorn/rose bush.

        On first reading, I thought there were several varied views shown
        there. And while there are certainly shades of views, it's hard when
        I try to focus on material for just one lesson.

        I must say, I'm amazed that more people haven't tied into this site
        in the past year. I found it, basically by accident, a couple of
        days ago while looking at the EA/LA site for a friend.

        Janet in Oklahoma City