New Resource: Dirksen Center Special Projects

  • Cindy Koeppel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2008
      * NEW * Dirksen Center Special Projects

      Over the years, The Dirksen Center has developed a series of multi-media projects rich in Web-based resources on a variety of topics from civil rights to editorial cartoons. We have posted them where it makes sense within our Web suite. But as the suite has grown, we suspect it has become more difficult to find these special projects.

      To make them stand out, we have created this Dirksen Center Project web site to host links to all our special projects. Find The Dirksen Center Projects Web site at: http://www.dirksencenterprojects.org/

      Cindy Koeppel
      ckoeppel@...

      The Dirksen Congressional Center
      2815 Broadway