AYA portfolio

  • Nancy Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2000
      I am certified in EASCI. In the process of mentoring, I have had
      several questions from colleagues about the AYA/Science portfolio. I
      have the standards for this area from the NBPTS web site, but I would
      like to be able to describe the portfolio entries and assessment
      exercises. I know that the entries are different than what I was
      required to do and I'd like to provide more information to these
      teachers. Is there anyone in this area who would give me a thumbnail
      description of the entries for this discipline?
      Thanks
      Nancy Hosie
      EA/SCI 99
      St Lucie County, FL