Good Luck Candidates!!! It's almost over!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2005
      I came to realize the deadline is the earliest I have ever heard it
      to be. March 31st is just around the corner!. Good luck to all of
      you and you'll finally be able to exhale :)). And for all the
      candidates in waiting whether it be your 2nd or 3rd time(which is a
      charm). BIG BEST WISHES and I am pulling for you.

      The Science Teacher,

      Eleonore Dennis, Oklahoma 2004 NBCT