Re: [EASCI] Entry 3 help

  • nelda phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2005
      hey its me I know you are sick of me by now.  But I'm going to suggest as well.  What about microbiology.  Or their is a unit National Institite of Health on chemicals and the environment and you.  I have one and would let you borrow it it contains some good activities.  I also have the pathways for middle school book that  might give you some good ideas.
      LOVE YA
      Promise it will be okay

      nctexas2002 <jannweaver@...> wrote:

      I'm am struggling with an idea for the inquiry through investigation
      video.  I am about to start ecology or geology.  I already did the
      video, but the idea didn't work out.  Any suggestions would be
      greatly appreciated!

      Joe Le Weaver

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!