Re: Re: [EASCI] Entry 2 & 3 Question

  • stipko@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 26, 2005
      I am sorry if I am jumping to conclusions. As we all know, it is sometimes difficult to decipher exact meaning when reading emails. After reading your emails, Don and after hearing from my other mentor, I think I have a clearer idea of what I need to do for these entries. I appreciate all the feedback and advice.

      Take care,
      Stephanie