Re: [EASCI] Another Entry 3 Reading

  • Don Deresz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2005
      Greetings, Stephanie.

      Please send the Entry to me as an e-mail attachment, preferably in a M/S Word format, thank you.  Also, what is your full name, county, school, and grade for mentor log (bonu$) purposes in Miami-Dade?  Send the attachment and info. to deresz_d@...

      Best Regards,

      Don Deresz
      NBCT EA/SCI
      Miami-Dade County Public Schools
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2005
        I have my boards in EA/SCI. I will be glad to go over your entry 3. I work
        at Beacon Cove in Jupiter, FL.
        Peggy Brody